Utah Canyon Adventures offers professional canyoneering guides, canyoneering classes, corporate retreats, and much more!
Welcome to Utah Canyon Adventures,
Utah's canyoneering guide service.
Looking for the adventure of a lifetime? Want to build a better team or organization? Seeking solitude and discovery among Utah's pristine red rock landscape? Utah Canyon Adventures offers professional canyoneering guiding, training, and courses for individuals, families, and organizations.
Adventures for All Ages and Abilities
We offer adventures and courses for individuals, families, and groups of all ages and abilities:
- Guided canyoneering adventures in Utah's most spectacular locations,
- Training courses and workshops for beginner to advanced canyoneers,
- Experiential learning courses to enhance leadership and performance of individuals and teams,
- Custom courses and trips for individuals, families, youth groups, teams, and
- A retreat designed specifically for women, our Women's Retreat.
Experienced, Professional Guides
Utah Canyon Adventures guides are experienced professionals - all have completed canyoneering-specific training. In addition, our guides are certified Wilderness First Responders or have been certified in Wilderness First Aid. Most importantly, our guides are passionate about sharing and protecting the beautiful place we call home.
The Utah Canyon Adventures team has been teaching and promoting canyoneering for years and teaches canyoneering courses for the Outdoor Recreation Program at the University of Utah.